Table Tulip Eero Saarinen QUARZO Round

€2,425.00
€1,576.25 Save 35%
Tax included

Saarinen round Tulip table with base (pedestal) in fusion of white or black lacquered aluminum and Quartz top in different finishes

Round Saarinen table

- Lacquered aluminum base: white, black

- Quartz: White, Statuary, Carrara, Calacatta Novus, Cafè au lait, Statuary Leonardo, Venato, Marquinia or Black Guinea

Product made in italy

VIEWABLE IN OUR SHOW ROOM!!

Base
Measure
Top Quartz
Quantity
Availability: 20 DAYS

  • VIEWABLE PRODUCTS IN OUR STORE IN NOVA MILANESE VIEWABLE PRODUCTS IN OUR STORE IN NOVA MILANESE
  • GUARANTEED AND FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER 400 EUROS GUARANTEED AND FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER 400 EUROS
  • 39.391.4635884 CUSTOMER SUPPORT 24/7 ALSO VIA WHATSAPP 39.391.4635884 CUSTOMER SUPPORT 24/7 ALSO VIA WHATSAPP

storedesign.it has various measures of the Round Saarinen Table. In our online store you can:

  • Saarinen table round diam. 90 cm
  • Saarinen table round diam. cm 100
  • Saarinen table round diam. cm 107
  • Saarinen table round diam. cm 120
  • Saarinen table round diam. cm 127
  • Saarinen table round diam. cm 137
  • Saarinen table round diam. 150 cm
  • Saarinen table round diam. 160 cm
  • Saarinen table round diam. 180 cm
The top of the round Saarinen Table is shaped like a goose of 2 cm. The stability of the round Tulip Saarinen table is given by the wooden subfloor that makes the connection between the top and the base.

Round Saarinen table: measurements and details

  • Round Saarinen table height 72 cm
  • Floor thickness 2 cm

WHY CHOOSE QUARTZ:
- hardness and strength that make it almost comparable to the diamond according to the Mohs scale
- completely absorbing (0.015%)
I hygiene. The absence of pores, which hinders the proliferation of bacteria, and the compactness of the structure of the product ensure its waterproofness and, therefore, its hygiene
- Resistant to abrasion, impacts and the most common household products
- wide range of colors
- is an innovative material
- Structural composition that combines the hardest and most resistant natural materials to the use of advanced technologies (94% silica and quartz sands and the remaining 6% about polyester structural resins)

Round Saarinen table: extra information

Eero Saarinen, devised the round Tulip table in the early 1940s as part of momA's New York research entitled "organic design in home furnishing collection".

The round Tulip chair and table certainly represent Eero Saarinen's most famous creations and perfectly captures the designer's ability to match shapes, colors and materials and his penchant for minimalist design.

Product made in italy

This is a replica

TTRQB90B
10 Items

Reviews

Write a review

Write a review

16 altri prodotti consigliati: