TABLE TULIP EERO SAARINEN ROUND WITH GREEN ALPINE MARBLE
Saarinen round Tulip table with base (pedestal) in fusion of white or black lacquered aluminum and alpine green marble top
Round Saarinen table: flat materials
- Lacquered aluminum base : white, black
- Marble: alpine green
Product made in italy
VIEWABLE IN OUR SHOW ROOM!!
VIEWABLE PRODUCTS IN OUR STORE IN NOVA MILANESE
GUARANTEED AND FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER 400 EUROS
39.391.4635884 CUSTOMER SUPPORT 24/7 ALSO VIA WHATSAPP
Saarinen round Tulip table with base (pedestal) in fusion of white or black lacquered aluminum and piano available in liquid laminate or alpine green marble
- Alpine green marble
Round Saarinen table in alpine green marble
storedesign.it has various measures of the Round Saarinen Table. In our online store you can:
- Saarinen table round diameter 90
- Table Saarinen round diameter 100
- Saarinen table round diameter 107
- Round Saarinen table diameter 120
- Saarinen table round diameter 137
- Round Saarinen table diameter 150
- Round Saarinen table diameter 160
- Saarinen table round diameter 180
The top of the round Saarinen Table is shaped like a goose of 2 cm.
The surface of the round Saarinen table has a protective polishing treatment for any stains but not 100% covering in fact in case of accidental spills of wine, oil, carbonated drinks, coffee you have to intervene as soon as possible to clean.
The stability of the round Tulip Saarinen table is given by the wooden subfloor that makes the connection between the top and the base.
Round Saarinen table: measurements and details
- Round Saarinen table height 72 cm
- Floor thickness 2 cm
- Base Size (Pedestal): 50 cm
- Saarinen round table weight in laminate: from 33 kg to 130 kg depending on the size
- Saarinen round marble table weight: from 56 kg to 200 kg depending on size
Round Saarinen table: flat materials:
Alpine green marble
Round Saarinen table: structure color
- Polish lacquered aluminum fusion: white, black
Round Saarinen table: extra information
The round Saarinen table marble top is covered with a retardant and not with an anti-stain treatment.
Eero Saarinen, devised the round Tulip table in the early 1940s as part of momA's New York research entitled "organic design in home furnishing collection".
The round Tulip chair and table certainly represent Eero Saarinen's most famous creations and perfectly captures the designer's ability to match shapes, colors and materials and his penchant for minimalist design.
Product made in italy
This is a replica