TULIP TABLE EERO SAARINEN OVAL IN MARQUINIA MARBLE
Tulip Eero Saarinen oval table with base (pedestal) in fusion of white or black lacquered aluminum and black marble floor marquinia
storedesign.it has various sizes of the Saarinen Oval Table.
Product made in italy
VIEWABLE PRODUCTS IN OUR STORE IN NOVA MILANESE
GUARANTEED AND FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER 400 EUROS
39.391.4635884 CUSTOMER SUPPORT 24/7 ALSO VIA WHATSAPP
Saarinen oval Tulip table with base (pedestal) in fusion of white or black lacquered aluminum and marquinia marble top
Saarinen Oval Table
storedesign.it has various sizes of the Saarinen Oval Table. In our online store you can:
- Saarinen Oval Table 140x80
- Saarinen Oval Table 160x85
- Saarinen Oval Table 169x111
- Saarinen Oval Table 179x111
- Saarinen Oval Table 199x121
- Saarinen Oval Table 219x121
The top of the Saarinen Oval Table is modeled in a goose beak 2 cm thick.
The surface of the Saarinen oval table has a protective polishing treatment for any stains but not 100% covering in fact in case of accidental spills of wine, oil, carbonated drinks, coffee you have to intervene as soon as possible to clean.
The stability of the Tulip Saarinen oval table is given by the wooden subfloor that makes the connection between the top and the base.
Saarinen Oval Table: Measurements and Details
- Saarinen Oval Table Height 72 cm
- Floor thickness 2 cm
- Base Size (pedestal): 78 x 58 cm
- Saarinen laminate oval table weight: from 33 kg to 130 kg depending on size
- Saarinen marble oval table weight: from 56 kg to 200 kg depending on size
Saarinen Oval Table: Flat Materials
Saarinen Oval Table: Structure Color
- Fusion of matted or shiny lacquered aluminum: white, black
The marble top of the Saarinen oval table is covered with a retardant and not with an anti-stain treatment.
Eero Saarinen, devised the tulip oval table in the early 1940s as part of MOMA's New York research entitled "organic design in home furnishing collection."
The saarinen oval chair and table are certainly Eero Saarinen's most famous creations and perfectly capture the designer's ability to match shapes, colours and materials and his penchant for minimalist design.
This is a replica